• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

I will sell silicone love dolls

Jeśli niepotrzebne Ci już są książki, kserówki czy inne materiały albo ich szukasz to napisz to tutaj.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

I will sell silicone love dolls

Nieprzeczytany postautor: ulovers » 16 maja 2019, 13:52

Uloversdoll is a professional sex dolls manufacturer and seller, we are committed to providing high quality silicone dolls and tpe dolls, lifelike sex dolls provide you with the most authentic sex, free shipping worldwide!
ulovers
Początkujący

Jestem: Uczeń
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: doll
Kierunek studiów: doll
Rok studiów: 4
Miasto uczelni: doll
Uczelnia: doll
Pracuję: Tak

Reklama

Odp.: I will sell silicone love dolls

Nieprzeczytany postautor: VasiliyCosiv » 29 maja 2019, 14:28

Dziękuję bardzo :wow:
VasiliyCosiv
Początkujący

Jestem: Lekarz dentysta
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: dentysta
Kierunek studiów: -
Rok studiów: Studia ukończone
Miasto uczelni: Warszawa
Uczelnia: -

Odp.: I will sell silicone love dolls

Nieprzeczytany postautor: ulovers » 05 cze 2019, 10:33

As everyone knows, most men like women with larger breasts silicone sex dolls. We all know men and their crazy fascination with their breasts. Let us temporarily forget these tramps. It is normal for a man to talk to a woman with a breast on her face and focus on her cleavage. Men really can't resist lowering their eyes to see what they are showing. This situation led to the development of Busty Tits Love Dolls.

We know that you like breasts. For us, the breasts are very interesting. They can fix and make people lose their minds. We like breasts when we are born. We thank her!

Our full-fledged reality tpe sex dolls are more amazing than their peers. You may have seen girls distracting men from wearing bras. This is a fact. We collect plump sex dolls and enjoy the same great surprises, recognizing someone's clothes nipples and showing the gorgeous shape of gorgeous breasts.
ulovers
Początkujący

Jestem: Uczeń
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: doll
Kierunek studiów: doll
Rok studiów: 4
Miasto uczelni: doll
Uczelnia: doll

Wróć do Kupię / sprzedam