• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

Time flies [url=www.smokingsalestore.co

Wrażenia, upodobania, czego nie lubicie. Aby zmiany szły w Waszym kierunku!
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

Time flies [url=www.smokingsalestore.co

Nieprzeczytany postautor: ylq » 04 lip 2018, 11:24

Time flies Marlboro Gold Pack, in the twinkling of an eye, I am already a fifth grade primary school student. In the five years of campus life, there are so many things that I can't forget!I remember that it was a Wednesday, going to the physical education class. Everyone was like a bird that was released from the cage, leaping and rushing to the playground. After a while, the bell of the class rang, the physical education teacher first let us do some warm-up exercises Parliament Cigarettes, and then said: "Now start free activities!" At this time, several squadron leaders in the class proposed: "We play hide and seek, okay? "Everyone said in unison: "Okay!" At this time, some students began to find the best position, and I hurriedly ran away. Just in my running, I accidentally mixed it, and the whole person rushed out, feeling a sting. The classmates all came to me and helped me up. I didn't know who was exclaimed: "Blood!" The teacher also heard the news and immediately took me to the infirmary Online Cigarettes. After the health teacher gave me a careful debridement, I returned to the classroom. At this time, the students were surrounded by me. I don't know who gave me a mirror. I took a photo, wow! I burst into tears. I am very ugly in the mirror Marlboro Cigarettes, there is a slit in the eyes, a piece of skin under the corner of the eye is gone Cigarette Online, blood red and red flesh is on the outside, so terrible! Just when I was sad, the teacher and classmates comforted me and said, "Don��t worry, if the skin breaks, it will grow out. It will be more painful to cry." I gradually calmed down and watched the care of the teachers and classmates. The eyes are warm and the heart is warm! Because of this small accident, I feel the collective care and love.Although there are joys and sorrows in five years, it is an unforgettable page in my life.
ylq

Jestem: Pacjent
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: -
Kierunek studiów: -
Rok studiów: 1
Miasto uczelni: -
Uczelnia: -
Pracuję: Tak

Reklama

Wróć do O gabinetach