Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory M Mesos

Komentujcie i umawiajcie się na zjazdy.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory M Mesos

Nieprzeczytany postautor: rsgoldfast2018 » 23 paź 2018, 09:46

As example, if I was dealing 22M damage such as Maple Story 2 Mesos complex combo then I want calculate significant harm, we split 22M from 2.2, therefore 10M. 50% max damage not and from 10M from the 22M is added by me or I would do 33M ms2 mesos harm on magnus. He, I really do around 21-22M afterward crit damage, I do around 26-27M max!!! I had done evaluations by using enrage WITHOUT combo attack, then analyzed Chance Attack without those skills, their difference between my existing crit dmg and also the one seeing on AP window is smaller than with combo attack.

I truly wonder Nexon havent made it even simplier, by appearing what Rexaar showed me! I keep thinking inside this current damage formula that is vital, 1 damage multiplier/amplification is ignored up to by this system and think that it blows off the one that is highest. Since I fulfill same problem with enrage once I dont use advanced combo.So, I make this proposal thread, asking to change the current damage formula to the one I will show.

Somewhat different because I completely remove significant damage mathematics then I add the true crit dmg value for a variable, to it multiplies the *overall* harm!!!I am sure this will also fix other courses with the identical issue. But Hero is the worst case.I just reread the very final sentence of that which Rexaar said." I fail to comprehend Nexon makes damage amplification different than damage multiplier when the damage multiply.

And enrage also when advanced combo is used, multiply damage. Truly, in my opinion both of them should multiply damage.We can not really say dmg multiplier is fraught with critical damage because, by looking at his math, has no connection with critical harm. Because we have MaplestoryM Mesos an bigger and other damage multiplier being advanced 18, except Enrage significant damage multiplies. From a response I've read previously (in other threads), for KMS it's an intended error. So unfair.
rsgoldfast2018
Początkujący

Jestem: Lekarz dentysta
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: MMOGO - Maplestory M Mesos
Kierunek studiów: MMOGO - cheap Maplestory M Mesos
Rok studiów: 2
Miasto uczelni: MMOGO
Uczelnia: MMOGO
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama