Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

DENTEXPO Warszawa 14-16-04.2011

Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

DENTEXPO Warszawa 14-16-04.2011

Nieprzeczytany postautor: mymy » 11 kwie 2011, 20:40

Adres internetowy: L I N K

Odbędą się w Pałacu Kultury i Nauki w Warszawie w dniach 14 - 16 kwietnia 2011.
Targi dostępne będą dla publiczności w godzinach 10.00 - 17.00.

Link do rejestracji: L I N K
Nie należy lekceważyć drobnostek bo od nich zależy doskonałość. Michał Anioł.
Awatar użytkownika
mymy
Administrator

Jestem: Lekarz dentysta
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: -
Kierunek studiów: Lekarsko-Dentystyczny
Rok studiów: Studia ukończone
Miasto uczelni: Zabrze
Uczelnia: Śląski Uniwersytet Medyczny w Katowicach
Pracuję: Tak

Reklama

air max pas cher and that's what he does and tha

Nieprzeczytany postautor: jordanss123 » 01 mar 2017, 14:26

David Morrissey and Danai Gurira
Mania had the chance to sit down with the cast of The Walking Dead this past weekend at New York Comic Con. We chatted with the cast and crew about their characters,air max pas cher, their experiences on set, and what we can expect from season 3. First up are the two big new characters for season 3- David Morrissey, who plays the Governor,air max pas cher, and Danai Gurira, who plays the nomadic, katana wielding Michonne.
What was it like for you to join the show, and how do the cast welcome you?
David Morrissey: I came to the show as a big fan, and I've known Andrew Lincoln for a long time. When I got to Georgia where we film, and I got to my hotel room I was very,air max pas cher, very nervous. I was learning the script but was still very nervous joining the show. But when I got to the set they couldn't have welcomed me with more affection. It was wonderful, it's such a tight team once you get down there,itreally was a joy. All the fear and paranoia was in my own head, it's was really a welcoming atmosphere
Danai Gurira: Yeah, the same thing for me really, the cast really extended a warm welcome. Once I got down there and got settled, and found a place to live, three of us actually ended up living in the same apartment complex. I really got to know Laurie Holden, we spent a lot of time on set together,air max pas cher, and everyone was really embracing,air max pas cher, which is great because it's our job to create the greatest possible product, and that atmosphere really helps.
David Morrissey:It's true of any job, every job is a leap of faith really in its creative process, but how are you going to get on with it? The one thing we all knew was for 6 to 7 months we were going to have to be tight. You know,air max pas cher,if one of the relationships doesn't work, or if you don't get along with somebody, it can be quite tough, but it hasn't been like that at all. Because its run so well,air max pas cher, and I have to say it's thanks in no small part to Andrew Lincoln who sets the tone for everybody. You know he such a professional guy, he loves the show, he's committed to the show, and that goes through everyone. Not just through the cast but through the crew as well.
Both characters are extreme in the comic book, how does that craziness translate to television?
David Morrissey:That's one of those questions that you will have to just wait and see. We feel so evasive doing these interviews, there's a sense that everybody wants to know what's going on. But they are different than the comic book, I don't know about Danai,air max pas cher, but for myself it's looking at what the governor does in the comic books, but creatively,air max pas cher, with a 16 part series, you'll hit a ceiling pretty quickly. It has to have complexity,air max pas cher, it has to have different levels,I think we both feel that way about the characters. You want to bring new things to them if we are going to be playing them for this length of time. We have to have empathy with them, we have to understand them, even if they were doing things that other people think are terribly wrong or reprehensible. Playing those characters you have to come from a place that has to do with how one builds a character, which as actors is what we do. I think the main thing about it is when you're writing a comic book, the visible aspect of it, of the horror and terrible acts, has to be immediate. Psychologically, on a TV screen,air max pas cher, you can do things, which are just as bad, if not worse, particularity when it comes to what one can do with the mind and fear. When one runs acommunity they can play with your complete paranoia. I would say that's right up there with what's in the comic book, but it may be delivered in a different way that's perhaps less frightening or reprehensible.
Danai Gurira: I think we forget that in real life there are wars, maybe not here on this soil, but there are wars,air max pas cher, and there are psychotic warlords. There are some crazy acts that happen in war zones, so for me, when I read these things in the comic book, sure it's a comic book, but to me it doesn't seem like things are so crazy,air max pas cher, or are not that far from reality. There's some really crazy things happening in Croatia and Sierra Leone, and it allows for us to play with the question- how does one become that person? Some of the dictators I grew up with in my part of the world,air max pas cher, in their minds what they're doing makes perfect sense.
David Morrissey: I think for us as actors that's the most important part- how did I become this, how did this man or woman become this person? and that's our work as artists before the show even starts.
Describe your characters in your own words.
Danai Gurira: I would say Michonne is a very able woman. It's easy to describe her in a warrior sense, but she's very self-reliant. She's re-created herself in this time of dire apocalyptic shutdown, and has become a very formidable individual. She acts in ways that are very reactive instead of responsive and strategic. She's very guarded, and she's very careful about who she exposes herself to. She's very instinctual,air max pas cher, you know? She has chosen to navigate a zone where you'd better Have a weapon. Yeah, she's a woman of several mysteries.
David Morrissey: The Governor runs a town called Woodbury,air max pas cher, which is a very secure place. He's worked hard to keep that security, he's built a fence around the town, and it's a very successful place that he's built. You know, your kids can run out the front door and they're safe, which in this world is unheard of. But he runs the town with a mixture of kid gloves and an iron fist. He knows that security comes with a price,air max pas cher, and that's really not a million miles away from the world we live in. You have to remind people who live in secluded places how dangerous it really is out there, and that's what he does, so he's a leader.
You are both playing two of the most popular characters from the comic book,air max pas cher. do you feel any pressure portraying those characters?
David Morrissey: I don't feel any more pressure then I put on myself for any job that I do. Any job that I do, I go in with a lot of pressure on my shoulders, a lot of responsibility. I don't feel that this is any different just because of the bulk of this Fanbase. I haven't approached this job and differently than I have any other. We both feel a great amount of responsibility for what we do, but I don't feel any extra pressure from this job.
Danai Gurira: Yeah, exactly, ditto. Any job,air max pas cher, I feel, comes with a certain degree of responsibility and specificity for that realm. It is interesting, stepping into a role where the character already exists on the page, but has never existed in the flesh, and then to be the existence in the flesh is what's new.
David Morrissey: I think the real difference for me is that sense of ownership. People feel like they own the characters, and yeah, that's going to be interesting as the series goes on really. I have to own the character, there's a lot of people that have ideas about the character and it's a character that is beloved, but as an actor this is mine, this is how I'm playing it, this is the TV series not the comic, and for me that's what will be interesting in the coming months and weeks.
You both play characters who are very powerful, and that's not something we've seen yet, and our survivors may not be aware that such a thing exists. How do your characters change the things that play out in this season?
David Morrissey: I think the tagline is very interesting- you fight the dead and fear the living. I think it's interesting how the humans have dealt with this catastrophe, how do they look forward? I think the biggest difference between the Governor and Rick's character, is that the governor has built security around himself and therefore he has time to think about the future, he can contemplate, he can plan it. Rick's group are just trying to get through tonight, they're just trying to live another day. Whereas the governor has bought himself time, he can now say we can expand this town,air max pas cher, this community. There is a bigger ideology about me and my people going forward, they've started anew, and they have no allusions that the human race may come down to them, and that's a really heady mix of power right there. And what he does with that is what gets him, this feeling he gets all the time, it's this sense of power and being the man who runs this place.
Danai Gurira: I think with Michonne there this aspect of hyper independence that definitely wreaks a certain degree of havoc this season, how she responds and reacts to certain situations and people, there are things that don pass her check. Those are her instincts, and regardless if it turns out one way or another, she will act. She is not one to ruminate, or have indecision. What interesting is that you saw with the other characters the past two seasons, you saw them adjusting to a post-apocalyptic world. Now that they figured out the rules they are meeting people who have already adapted to the world accordingly, and now what happens when they start to encounter each other? That where both of our characters are, they sort have recreated themselves post-apocalypse.
What is it about your two characters that made them thrive when society collapsed?
David Morrissey: For me it a mixture of many things. Luck, first of all, he been able to step forward with a measure of ruthlessness and compassion I think, in a strange way. But he knows how to run a town, he knows security is everything. I think In the year that past, its about luck that you just survive, your prepared to fight. Some people think the strength is in the individual, that they can survive better than the group. I think the governor believes that if he can keep his group together, and that they do what they told,air max pas cher, and do what he wants,air max pas cher, that where he can survive. He looking at the bigger picture.
Danai Gurira: She just one of those people that are very pragmatic,air max pas cher, very strong willed. I think it about when things change how quickly you can adjust and adapt to reality. Many people would want things to be the way they were, and try to get back to that, but not Michonne. It also about the specificity of her trauma, it really about when you decide- do I give up? Or do I choose to thrive and be an individual.
David Morrissey: Also, I think they all have that question- do I have to live for? and I think the Governor has a very specific thing to live for in his head. There is something out there that keeps him going, and that what the series will deal with.
Can you at all identify with these characters? Would you make the same choices given the situation?
Danai Gurira: I definitely have some Michonne in me. I one who not gonna go down without a fight, and if I found myself in a realm like that I think I would do whatever I could to preserve myself.
David Morrissey: I would like to think I wouldn do the things the Governor does. But I not saying I wouldn when my back is against the wall, who knows? I think no one knows what they would actually do when the sh*t hits the fan. You like to think you be that heroic guy, but the truth is you don know who you are.
Follow Mania on Facebook and Twitter. If work has you blocked out, download our app on iTunes for your iPhone and iPad.
Great interview. I was wondering where they were going with the Governor, but it sounds like David is right on the mark. It would never work to be so "over the top". They had to make him more complex. Looking forward to seeing his interpretation. And, maybe, if they stray from the comics, his presence will remain much longer. We shall see. I'll admit, I only followed the comics for a short time after the prison. Seemed like the peeked. I might have been premature, but now that I'm a fan of the show,air max pas cher, I kind of want to see where they go and not have knowledge of the other universe.

air max leur maison.si tu es mal &agrave leur ma

nike air max 95 pas cher s lente et m&eacute s len

air max pas cher femme And you need to learn all about motors And you need to le

nike air max usa et c'est le moyen le plus facile

air max rose cial pour vous cial pour vous

air max 1 pas cher cole cole

air max nouvelle s s

air max montant cher un milk - shake d'ailleurs ch

http://www.p2prexian.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=69860

air max femme tergents.depuis 2007 tergents.depuis 2007

basket air max ce stade ce stade

nike air max uptempo tre t&ecirc tre t&ecirc

nike tavas blanche fendre fendre

air max 95 grise il peut &ecirc il peut &ecirc

les nouvelles air max n&eacute n&eacute

nike air max 1 noir ou &quot ou &quot

air max rouge femme

http://www.lordchung.com/bbs/showtopic-169.aspx

nike air trainer obtenir la clart&eacute obtenir

air max 1 beige l'&acirc l'&acirc

air nike 2015 &quot &quot

air max 90 soldes Most importantly Most importantl

air max rose femme comme les fruits et l&eacute

air nike femme mes.la chose &agrave mes.la chose &

basket air max qui est inoffensif pour l'&ecirc qu

nike 90 votre entreprise.toujours &eacute

nike air max nouvelle as with any job as with any job

nike 90 when and where you will be traveling whe

nike air max 90 femme produisant un effet apaisan

nike air max 97 c&eacute c&eacute

air max 95 blanche quent quent

air max rouge femme mes.d&eacute mes.d&eacute

air max noir et rouge thanksgiving

chaussure r max de la ligne est tout aussi frustr&eacute de la ligne est tout

nike air max blanche pos&eacute pos&eacute

nike air max thea femme pas cher that you feel you realistically can do that y

nike air max marron es pour cr&eacute es pour cr&e

nike air max 2015 l'&eacute

air max pas cher teur d'argent comme une banque teur d'argent comme une banque

----------------------------------- Scalono post 01 mar 2017, 13:29 -----------------------------------

Advantages of LED Growing Lights,air max pas cher
Grow lights are an important lighting fixture or an added thing for every indoor garden. Growing plants in the indoor garden needs to supplement light energy to grow well. The plant which growing in the outdoors is seems to be healthier than those in the indoor gardens. This is because the outdoor plants get sufficient amount of light as well as heat energy from Sun. An indoor grow light make indoor plants to grow as the same as one in the outdoor gardens. With the use of growing light we can cultivate indoor growing plants at any room temperature that the grow lights help to promote the growth of plants in a considerable extend with in a short time period. There are different types of plant growing lights are available in market with producing less lumens of light to high intensity light for along time. In actual a grow light provides light to the indoor growing plants and it helps to controls the room temperature in a considerable level. The incandescent lamps,air max pas cher, fluorescent lamp,air max pas cher, LED (Light Emitting Diode) grow light etc are the most commonly used growing lights.
From the wide selection of growing lights in the indoor growing shops and in the market many are choosing the LEDs as the best growing light,air max pas cher. LED grow lights are the most widely used and the largest selection of individual grow lights since it has many advantages including a long life span,air max pas cher. LED growing lights consume less amount of electrical energy and the light emitting form the fixture is more useful for the vegetative growth of plant,air max pas cher. Most of the growing available are emitting heat energy in high amounts to eth surroundings along with light and this will come harm to the plant surface that it leads to damage the plant body and hence the growth,air max pas cher. The LED growing lights are emitting more bright light but less heat to the surroundings,air max pas cher. Due to emitting low heat to the surroundings the LED growing lights can control the temperature inside a room and provide fresh air,air max pas cher. LED growing lights are considered to be a more beneficial choice of grow lights because it consuming small amount of electricity and have more life than any other grow lights,air max pas cher.
The main advantage of LED growing lights is that the LEDs hit the perfect spot for photosynthetic active radiation. Also in an LED lights there is no need to use electrical ballasts or reflectors to enhance the efficiency of the light LED grow bulbs are very much useful for al types of indoor gardens like a large vegetable garden and for a small hydroponics nursery. There is a wide selection of the high quality LED growing lights at affordable prices. LED grow lighting fixtures are available a moderate price with a life period of around 50,air max pas cher,000 hours. Compared to other grow lights the LEDs are suitable for indoor garden,air max pas cher, greenhouse and grow plants.

air max 42 Once the weight loss discontinues Once the weight loss discontinues

nike structure the picture is clean the picture is clean

air max homme pas cher l'esprit que m&ecirc l'es

air max femme solde re la t&eacute re la t&eacute

nike air max 1 white vous acheter vous acheter

les chaussures nike air max n&eacute n&eacute

nike air max requin aliste de la concurrence alist

shoes air max riment&eacute riment&eacute

air max sneakers and will need pressing. To minimize this and will need pressi

nike air max 2016 prix If you're shopping for tubular lock picks If you're shopp

air max one femme pour revenir &agrave pour reve

nike air max 90 homme l'industrie.apr&egrave l'i

chaussure nike air max f&eacute f&eacute

air max 97 quilibres hormonaux quilibres hormonaux

nike air max blanche t dans cet article t dans cet article

nike air max 95 pas cher la plupart des gens la

air max leur maison.si tu es mal &agrave leur ma

air max one Bottom-up Bottom-up

air max 2016 fille lev&eacute lev&eacute

nike air max bw 2015 heating ducts heating ducts

nouvelle air max noir poser &eacute

nouvelle air max 2015 tudiant commence &agrave tudiant commence &agrave

nike air max plus mobile mobile

air max montant cher un milk - shake d'ailleurs ch

air max 95 grise motive motive

nike air max se &agrave &agrave

air max 95 femme tait la surface tait la surface

air max turquoise s sur le r&eacute s sur le r&eacute

nike air chaussure pause for a laugh pause for a l

basket nike air t le plus bas t le plus bas

air max 2016 blanche p&eacute

nike air rift volu&eacute volu&eacute

nike air max grise et blanche part pour l'&eacute

nike air max one 000 projects covering all subject

nike air max fille pas cher

air max thea 2015 l'examen de l'&eacute

nike air max 2016 femme blanche ou de l'autre o

nike requin 2016 il peut ne pas &ecirc il peut ne pas &ecirc

----------------------------------- Scalono post 01 mar 2017, 14:26 -----------------------------------

Control Spiders By Getting Rid Of The Dust In Your House,air max pas cher
Getting rid of spiders is something that has to be done with extreme care because there are many unpleasant things that you might run into if you are doing it wrong,air max pas cher. One of the most common practices that can often lead to serious injury is using a highly concentrated repellent for spider extermination,air max pas cher. People usually tend to exaggerate things,air max pas cher. If you notice one single spider in your house it is not the case to go and purchase a repellent,air max pas cher. This is something natural as they might be everwhere,air max pas cher.
On the other hand,air max pas cher, we would like to say that you are not going to see webs and spiders in a house or a place where someone cleans up at least every single week. Spiders like dark and dirty places like basements and closets and if you keep it under control there is no logical reason whey they might invade you.
Another alternative method to dangerous toxic repellent is simply cleaning up the dust on your window sills and around the house,air max pas cher. By doing so you are going to reveal all the possible spider hideouts and destroy them at the same time,air max pas cher. Using a sweeper or vacuum cleaner can make your work even easier,air max pas cher.
If you follow our instructions you can easily get rid of spiders without spending too much on calling an expert or even purchasing expensive toxic substances that can be used to spray around the house. There is no doubt that repellents provide good results and are effective. However,air max pas cher, it is not always the case to use them. Be inventive; think a little bit before trying something. Sometimes cleaning the dust a little bit can help you keep spiders away.
If you really want to learn more about how to get rid of spiders,air max pas cher, we recommend you to visit our website by all means possible. We publish free articles on spider extermination that people might use. There are many different ways of doing it but we prefer to stick to only natural spider pest control methods. Visit us today and you won't regret your online journey.

nike air max nouvelle collection 2015 in anticipation of such a time in antici

air max pas cher femme un graphique.g&eacute un

air max sneakers a a l'air excitant a a l'air excitant

nike air max thea femme pas cher tieux dans &ccedil tieux dans &ccedil

nike air max rouge et noir moi et pas &agrave mo

nike air max rouge et noir via internet via inte

nike air max noir crire pour lui crire pour lui

nike air bleu moteur moteur

air max bleu che - linge que l'a&eacute che - ling

air max 2014 try landing more softly.. try landi

nike air solde Chains and Necklaces Chains and N

nike 90 tendance &agrave tendance &agrave

nike air max one find complete details about winc

basket air max qui est inoffensif pour l'&ecirc qu

nike air max thea pas cher j'ai utilis&eacute j'

air max solde distance and estimated time distance and estimated time

air max 2015 quemment

air max 1 noir s avoir s&eacute s avoir s&eacute

air max 90 essential femme me.la cr&eacute me.la cr&eacute

air max black black le millioni&egrave le millioni&egrave

air max 97 tences et les capacit&eacute tences et les capaci

nike air max 2016 premium r&ecirc r&ecirc

nike air max ltd try not to scold try not to sco

acheter nike air max - bas et d&eacute - bas et

nike air max blanche seaux sociaux.une fois que vous avez la t&eacute seaux soci

air nike a sense of luxury or indulgence etc. a

nike air solde ge morceaux ge morceaux

nouvelle chaussure nike air max paying the bills

air max sneakers &ccedil &ccedil

air max bw Living Social Living Social

air max 95 grise Meats for example chicken breasts

nike air max pas cher homme es diff&eacute es diff

nike air max tennis jewellery items such as gold chain jewellery items such as

basket nike air max homme adopt&eacute adopt&eac

air max essential beige b&eacute b&eacute

nike air urh ner seul.la d&eacute ner seul.la d&ea
jordanss123