• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

Drawing™ as formal artistic creation..?

Na temat konkretnych uczelni. Aktualności, ciekawostki i inne informacje. Piszcie czy jesteście zadowoleni z uczelni, czy coś was irytuje i co byście na nich zmienili?
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

Drawing™ as formal artistic creation..?

Nieprzeczytany postautor: remmywas » 09 paź 2019, 10:44

drawing as formal artistic creation might be defined as the primarily linear rendition of objects in the visible world, as well as of concepts, thoughts, attitudes, emotions, and fantasies given visual form, of symbols and even of abstract forms. This definition, however, applies to all graphic arts and techniques that are characterized by an emphasis on form or shape rather than mass and colour, as in painting. Drawing as such differs from graphic printing processes in that a direct relationship exists between production and result. Drawing, in short, is the end product of a successive effort applied directly to the carrier. Whereas a drawing may form the basis for reproduction or copying, it is nonetheless unique by its very nature. (penting )
The principal element of drawing is the line. Through practically the entire development of Western drawing art, this figure, essentially abstract, not present in nature, and appearing only as a border setting of bodies, colours, art or planes, has been the vehicle of a representational more or less illusionist rendition of objects. Only in very recent times has the line been conceived of as an autonomous element of form, independent of an object to be represented.
remmywas
Dociekliwy

Jestem: Inna osoba
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: IaMcafee has the personal firewall syste
Kierunek studiów: high school
Rok studiów: 1
Miasto uczelni: dav
Uczelnia: dav
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama