• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

adidas superstar black and white

Protezy stałe czy ruchome? Co, jak, gdzie, kiedy.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

adidas superstar black and white

Nieprzeczytany postautor: barriee » 14 mar 2019, 05:03

"Obrazek

You might have seen a recent viral photo of a group of girls wearing the same trainers. The pair in question were the adidas superstar black and white – clearly the must-have brand for young women everywhere.

While the Stan Smith was originally reserved to tennis courts, the adidas superstar rose gold was dedicated to basketball fields. Far from it’s original role, the mythic 70s shoe quickly made its way to the streets, and these last few months it has been coming back with a vengeance.

When it comes the overall aesthetic of the shoe, two things come to mind: a classic and clean design. That's pretty much the idea behind the adidas superstar white shoes really; there's no reason to drastically change the design to meet today's standards because it's still selling so well. Adidas' stance on releasing the Superstars every year confirms that statement.

What is black and white and worn all over? The adidas superstar mens sale of course. With its iconic three-stripe design, these sneakers are today’s hottest trend. Worn by athletes and supermodels alike, the Adidas Superstar shoes have seen a rapid increase in popularity over the past few years. However, few people know the unique history that these shoes hold.

https://www.rubberplat.com/

"
barriee
Początkujący

Jestem: Uczeń
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: -
Kierunek studiów: -
Rok studiów: -
Miasto uczelni: -
Uczelnia: -
Pracuję: Tak

Reklama