• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

Jose Reyes, Mets finalize $2 million, 1-calendar year agreem

Protezy stałe czy ruchome? Co, jak, gdzie, kiedy.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

Jose Reyes, Mets finalize $2 million, 1-calendar year agreem

Nieprzeczytany postautor: carlos90116 » 16 sty 2019, 10:46

Fresh new YORK (AP) Jose Reyes and the Clean York Mets finalized a $2 million, a single-12 months agreement, a package that makes it possible for him in the direction of make an even further $500,000 within bonuses centered upon plate appearances. This is my household, Reyes mentioned inside of a assertion Friday. Im psyched in the direction of be again with a excellent community of teammates. I will do anything I can in direction of aid us attain back again in the direction of the postseason. Presently 34, Reyes was a 4-year All-Star shortstop with the Mets in opposition to 2003-11 and still left just after successful the NL batting identify in direction of indication a $106 million, 6-yr agreement with Miami. He was traded within November 2012 in direction of Toronto and within July 2015 towards Colorado https://www.metssportingstore.com/seth_lugo_jersey-50, which unveiled him in just 2016 right after Reyes assisted a 59-working day household violence suspension. He returned in the direction of Contemporary York, arrived up toward the biggest leagues inside July and batted Adrian Gonzalez Jersey.267 with 8 homers and 24 RBIs inside 279 plate appearances. Reyes remained with the Mets previous calendar year and was amongst their highest functional avid gamers, showing up within 80 game titles at shortstop, 36 at 3rd foundation, 28 at instant foundation, one particular within centre marketplace and 1 in just still left. He strike .246 with 15 homers, 58 RBIs and 24 steals inside 561 plate appearances. He would get hold of $250,000 each and every for 500 and 550 plate appearances this calendar year. Fresh new York incorporates been fast paced within just the offseason, agreeing toward a $39 million, a few-12 months agreement with outfielder Jay Bruce, a $14 million https://www.metssportingstore.com/rafael_montero_jersey-47, 2-12 months offer with reliever Anthony Swarzak and a bundle for $545,000 with initially baseman Adrian Gonzalez. Overall supervisor Sandy Alderson claimed this 7 days the staff members is searching at further more infield Designs inside of a late-designing cost-free representative market place.
carlos90116
Początkujący

Jestem: Lekarz medycyny
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: lin
Kierunek studiów: fsa
Rok studiów: 2
Miasto uczelni: ga
Uczelnia: fdsafdsa
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama

Wróć do Protetyka i implanty