Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

players and coaches lined up to congratulate him on the fiel

Pytania, obawy
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

players and coaches lined up to congratulate him on the fiel

Nieprzeczytany postautor: elaine95 » 17 lip 2019, 10:20

Philip Rivers just concluded his 15th season with the Los Angeles Chargers but the quarterback’s future beyond 2019 is one of many areas that general manager Tom Telesco will have to address during the offseason.Telesco reiterated during his season-ending news conference Thursday that Rivers isn’t going anywhere but didn’t elaborate on a timetable for discussing a contract extension.Rivers this year will be going into the final season of a four-year Renell Wren Jersey , $83.25 million extension he signed in August 2015. He will earn $16 million in 2019 — $11 million in base salary and a $5 million roster bonus.“He’s going to be here. We’ll talk at the right point as far as the moves we need to make in the offseason and the resources we have and kind of see how it all fits in,” Telesco said.Rivers is coming off one of his best seasons. His 105.5 passer rating equaled a career best and his 8.5 yards per attempt was his best since 2010. His 68.3 percent completion rate also ranked as the second best of his career.Rivers said Monday that he hasn’t discussed his future plans with the team, but noted he wants to play at least through 2020, when the new LA Stadium at Hollywood Park opens. A possible model that both sides could look at is the two-year, $50 million contract that Drew Brees signed with New Orleans last March.“We’ll see what happens but that is something that excites me and that I want to be a part of it,” he said.Telesco didn’t rule out the possibility of drafting a quarterback this year, but also said that it would have to line up with the team’s other needs.Telesco’s more immediate goals are trying to keep most of the 14 players who are slated to become unrestricted free agents. At the top of the list is safety Adrian Phillips, who earned All-Pro honors on special teams. Phillips was third on the team in tackles (77) and led the league in special teams stops with 21.The Chargers cut and re-signed Phillips eight times during the 2014 and ’15 seasons before he finally made it for good.“Eight times he came into my office to let him go and he always handled it professionally,” Telesco said. “To see a player finally earn a job on 53, then earn a role http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , then a starting role, and then being an excellent special teamer and defense and then go to the Pro Bowl. He’s kind of the heart and soul of the defense, too.”Other notable free agents include cornerback Jason Verrett, who missed the season with an Achilles injury, wide receiver Tyrell Williams and defensive tackle Damion Square. Williams averaged 15.9 yards on 41 receptions with five touchdowns while Square played all four spots on the defensive line while posting three sacks.“We like to draft, develop and re-sign our own and then are very selective in free agency. We like to retain our own, I think we have a good core here,” Telesco said.Telesco said he likes the steps the franchise has taken the past two years under coach Anthony Lynn. The Chargers have gone from five wins in 2016 to 12 regular-season victories this season and a postseason berth for the first time in five years. Los Angeles defeated Baltimore in the wild-card round but lost 41-28 to New England in the divisional playoffs.“This is not a one-step process. This is a multi-step process to where we want to go. We took some significant steps this year,” Telesco said. “We had a very good football team but we played a better football team in New England at New England. We’ve got to figure out how to get past that hump next year.” GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Larry Fitzgerald took a back pass from Josh Rosen Greedy Williams Jersey , shuffled a couple of steps right and set his feet.Arizona’s all-time leading receiver cocked his right arm back and let a not-quite-a-spiral fly into the desert air. The ball landed softly into the hands of Cardinals running back David Johnson, hitting him stride for a 32-yard touchdown.The Cardinals may have lost 31-9 to the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, but Fitzgerald added another highlight as Arizona fans celebrated what could be the final home game of his storied 15-year career.“It’s awesome,” Rosen said. “This town loves Larry, he’s an unbelievable player. The fans were looking for something positive and that was a fun one.”Fitzgerald hasn’t decided if he will return for a 16th NFL season and the Cardinals still have one game left, next Sunday at Seattle.Arizona’s first season under Steve Wilks was a huge disappointment, possibly sending the Cardinals (3-12) toward a coaching search for the second straight season by New Year’s Eve.Amid one of the worst seasons in franchise history, Fitzgerald showed he’s still got it, even at 35.Entering Sunday’s game, Fitzgerald was Arizona’s leading receiver with 59 catches for 645 yards and five touchdowns. He caught six passes for 62 yards against the NFC West champion Rams (12-3) http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sione-takitaki-jersey , extending his streak of games with a catch to 226 straight — second all-time to Jerry Rice’s 274.Fitzgerald holds the NFL record for catches with one team and is third all-time overall with 1,299. He’s second all-time with 16,243 yards.Fitzgerald also is one of the most respected players in the NFL and in Phoenix sports history, both on the field and off.“I can’t really speak enough about Larry, not only what he brings to this organization, but to the shield itself, the National Football League,” Wilks said. “Just a true pillar of this league.”Arizona’s home finale felt like the end of the line for Fitzgerald, even if he hasn’t made a decision yet.Fitzgerald stood alone in the Cardinals’ inflatable helmet at the end of pregame introductions and ran onto the field to the first of many chants of “Larry!” from the home crowd.Throughout the game, the video boards showed highlights of Fitzgerald’s career to the Christmas-inspired song “Twelve Days of Fitzmas.”The Cardinals kept his receptions streak alive by targeting him early and often. Fitzgerald then did something he had never done before Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , lofting his first career TD pass into the hands of Johnson, setting off another “Larry!” chant.“It was a great throw. He threw it up there,” Johnson said. “I didn’t have to slow my stride or anything.”The Cardinals had the Fitz pass in the playbook most of the season, insisting it wasn’t put in just because this might have been his final home game.Even so, when Fitzgerald came to the sideline after his first TD pass, offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich got a massive chest bump from the veteran receiver.“I guess it’s like a layup in basketball; you can’t miss,” said Fitzgerald, 2 for 4 for 53 yards career passing. “I just wanted to put a little air under it. It came out a little wobbly, like (former teammate) Kurt Warner’s ball. But, like Kurt Warner’s ball http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-seibert-jersey , it was effective.”As the clock wound down on another Cardinals’ defeat, the few remaining fans started a chant “Larry!” — maybe for the final time.When it was over, Fitzgerald found himself surrounded by photographers, following his every move as Rams players and coaches lined up to congratulate him on the field.Even after 60 minutes of pounding each other, the respect was there for one of the greatest receivers — and people — in NFL history.“I play a team sport. I’m not Michael Phelps or Tiger Woods. Those guys do individual things,” Fitzgerald said. “Everything I’ve done has been in the context of a team setting. It’s a little uncomfortable to be singled out. There’s 11 guys with me and I wouldn’t be able to do my job without every single guy doing it. It’s cool, but still, you never get used to that.”
elaine95

Jestem: Lekarz medycyny
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: asasas
Kierunek studiów: asas
Rok studiów: 3
Miasto uczelni: asas
Uczelnia: asasasas
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama

Odp.: players and coaches lined up to congratulate him on th

Nieprzeczytany postautor: BenchPlej » 19 lip 2019, 04:30

nie wiem o Ci chodzi teraz