Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

first to third during Friday’s game. Closer Hunter Stricklan

Pytania, obawy
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

first to third during Friday’s game. Closer Hunter Stricklan

Nieprzeczytany postautor: elaine95 » 28 cze 2019, 09:03

Enrique Hernandez has helped the Los Angeles Dodgers solve a problem they’ve had for years – Giants ace Madison Bumgarner.

Hernandez and Matt Kemp each homered for the second consecutive game http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , Alex Wood got his first victory since May 20 and the Dodgers beat Bumgarner and San Francisco 3-1 on Saturday night.

Hernandez’s two-run shot in the fifth inning was his fourth career homer against Bumgarner in 34 at-bats. He also has five doubles against the left-hander.

The utility player usually feasts on Bumgarner’s fastballs, but he punished the left-hander for a bevy of breaking pitches Saturday, crushing one into the left field seats for his 10th home run this season.

”He adjusted to me and I hadn’t really made many adjustments,” Hernandez said. ”Today he came at me with the same gameplan and it took me three at-bats to adjust, but I’m glad that I did.”

Bumgarner (0-2) was making just his third start since returning from the disabled list because of a broken finger that occurred during spring training. He threw 112 pitches while giving up three runs on five hits over six innings.

”Each time out I’m getting better and better, that’s all I can ask for,” Bumgarner said. ”It’s the first time I went over 100 pitches and my velocity is creeping up and my stretch and grip is coming back.”

The Dodgers have won five straight, all at home, and are 11-2 in June and 21-6 since May 17.

The Giants have lost 17 of their last 23 road games and are 3-6 on their 10-game trip to Washington, Miami and Los Angeles.

Kemp hit his 12th home run and has reached base in 15 of his last 18 games against the Giants. Both Hernandez and Kemp went deep in a 3-2 win Friday over the Giants.

The Dodgers lead the majors with 34 home runs in 13 games in June.

Kenley Jansen pitched the ninth for his 17th save.

The Dodgers clinched their first series victory over the Giants this season and evened the season series 6-6.

WOOD STANDS TALL IN VICTORY

Wood (2-5) credited a change in mechanics for his improvement Saturday. He was coming off a three-start stretch when he gave up 13 earned runs in 12 innings, going two innings in one start and 4 2/3 in another.

On Saturday Khari Willis Jersey , the left-hander gave up one run on four hits over 5 2/3 innings with two walks and two strikeouts. He held the Giants hitless until Mac Williamson singled to lead off the fifth.

”We found something with my posture,” Wood said. ”I saw some good strides in my (between-start) bullpen and got some repetitions out there. I felt really good with the adjustment and saw that translate over.”

Wood gave up three hits in the fifth, but the Giants’ only run in the inning came on a sacrifice fly from Alen Hanson. Wood threw 29 of his 85 pitches in the fifth inning.

”As the game went on, I got a little fatigued,” Wood said. ”I think you naturally start to revert back to some of the things you got yourself into, but I felt really good about the progress tonight.”

TRAINERS ROOM

Giants: 3B Evan Longoria elected to have surgery to insert a pin into his fractured left hand with the hopes of returning shortly after the All-Star break. … RHP Johnny Cueto, on the DL with right elbow inflammation, will throw live batting practice Monday. … RHP Jeff Samardzija (shoulder) pitched three innings for Triple-A Sacramento on Friday and manager Bruce Bochy said he believes his starter will be back soon.

Dodgers: LHP Clayton Kershaw (back) will pitch a three-inning simulated start either Tuesday or Wednesday at Dodger Stadium while the Dodgers are in Chicago to face the Cubs. Manager Dave Roberts said Kershaw will follow that outing with a bullpen session and likely another simulated start before going out on a minor league rehab assignment. … LHP Rich Hill (blister) followed his minor league rehab start Thursday with a bullpen session Saturday and remains on track to return to the active roster Tuesday at Chicago.

UP NEXT

RHP Chris Stratton (7-4, 4.56 ERA) will pitch for the Giants on Sunday at Dodger Stadium in the finale of a three-game series. LHP Caleb Ferguson (0-0, 9.53) will be looking to pitch past the fourth inning for the first time as he makes his third career start for the Dodgers.

St. Louis pitcher Carlos Martinez found his rhythm early, both on the mound and at the plate.

It was another encouraging sign for the right-hander Josh Allen Jersey , who struggled through a rough May and wound up on the disabled list for the first time in his career.

Martinez pitched seven effective innings for his third consecutive win and doubled in the Cardinals‘ first run in a 3-2 win over the San Francisco Giants 3-2 on Saturday.

”You could tell he found something in the `pen that he carried right onto the mound in the first inning,” St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. ”That’s a great place for him to be and he just kept building on it. Now it looks just like he was before he got hurt.”

Martinez missed 23 games while sidelined with a right lat strain and was only marginally effective upon his return. In his last three starts, however, Martinez has a 2.36 ERA while allowing five runs in 19 innings.

”Right now my arm is great so I don’t have any pain in there,” Martinez said. ”I have focus always and I believe in myself.”

Martinez allowed one run on six hits with three strikeouts and did not walk a batter for the third time this season.

Kolton Wong had two hits and scored a run, disgruntled outfielder Dexter Fowler added a sacrifice fly and Francisco Pena singled in a run.

Martinez (6-4) was steady most of the afternoon and only allowed one runner past first base until the sixth inning. He got Brandon Belt to pop out with a runner on third in the first, stranded runners on base in the second and fourth and then got Brandon Crawford to ground out after Belt’s RBI double in the sixth.

Jordan Hicks allowed a run in the eighth and Bud Norris retired three batters for his 17th save.

”The last outings I’ve had really good focus and I’m comfortable with myself,” Martinez said. ”All my pitches are moving, and today I was trying to throw right in the middle because I’ve got a lot of movement on my two-seamer and my cutter.”

Belt had three hits and drove in both runs for the Giants. San Francisco has been held to two runs or fewer in five of its last six games.

Jeff Samardzija had an uneven outing in his first start since May 29. Activated off the disabled list before the game, Samardzija (1-5) gave up three runs in five innings and repeatedly pitched with runners on base.

”The mistakes aren’t because of the arm,” Samardzija said. ”They’re just because of the execution of the pitch Parris Campbell Jersey , and that’s always a good thing.”

FOWLER’S FUNK

Fowler went 0-for-3 to drop his batting average to .168. Earlier this week, Cardinals president of baseball operations John Mozeliak appeared to question Fowler’s effort but later backed off those comments.

”That’s a big run right there,” Matheny said, adding that Fowler has been taking better at-bats. ”I know he’s looking for results right now and the fact that we can get a run in, that’s a result. But I know he’s looking for some hits to fall in, just like everybody else.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Cardinals: Yadier Molina was given the day off after experiencing soreness in his right shoulder. LHP Tyler Lyons (elbow strain) began his rehab assignment and threw 13 pitches in one scoreless inning for Triple-A Memphis. Lyons has been out since June 6. RHP Luke Gregerson (shoulder impingement) threw nine pitches in a rehab appearance with Double-A Springfield.

Giants: 2B Joe Panik was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a left groin strain he injured while running from first to third during Friday’s game. Closer Hunter Strickland (broken hand) was transferred to the 60-day disabled list. INF Chase d’Arnaud was called up from Triple-A Sacramento and RHP Chris Stratton was optioned down.

UP NEXT

Giants LHP Madison Bumgarner (1-3, 2.58 ERA) pitches the series finale Sunday against Cardinals RHP Jack Flaherty (3-4, 3.19). Bumgarner has lost five of his last six starts against St. Louis. Flaherty allowed five runs in four innings during his only career appearance against San Francisco in 2017.

elaine95

Jestem: Lekarz medycyny
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: asasas
Kierunek studiów: asas
Rok studiów: 3
Miasto uczelni: asas
Uczelnia: asasasas
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama

Odp.: first to third during Friday’s game. Closer Hunter Str

Nieprzeczytany postautor: PettyUp » 04 lip 2019, 19:07

nic nie rozumeim