How to Make Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Soup

Pytania, obawy
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

Nieprzeczytany postautor: lonwaysafety » 12 mar 2018, 08:22

I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say that everyone loves this time of year — the crisp air, the falling leaves and the excitement and happiness that pumpkins give us. We are instantly reminded of our younger days and all of the fun that October and the next few months bring.I’ve said this many times, but I’m pretty much not a cooking or baking maven, I look to other for ideas and they have to be EASY. I’m talking SIMPLE,baby safety, otherwise I get flustered and won’t do it.Fellow mom and blogger, Amber of Mom Machine shared with me her super simple recipe for a sweet and savory pumpkin soup. She has played around with several recipes until finally getting it right, saying, “I have experimented with several recipes for pumpkin soup in the past, but they all turned out too sweet, too bland, or too creamy. With this recipe, however, I have hit the jackpot. It is the perfect balance of savory and sweet with a little fall spice and just a hint of cream!”Mmmm! Here she lets me share her recipe so that you too can enjoy a bit of pumpkin goodness…enjoy!Be sure to visit Amber  — she has the cutest little girl and she’s expecting baby number two!Sweet and savory pumpkin soupA simple and delicious recipe that is sure to warm you right up on those chilly fall days. Amber says “It is the perfect balance of savory and sweet with a little fall spice and just a hint of cream. I served this soup with a cheddar and apple grilled cheese sandwich, which was the perfect complement!”Recipe thanks to Amber of Mom MachineIngredients2 whole pie pumpkins1 tbsp olive oil2 tbsp butter1 medium onion, finely chopped2 tsp thyme5 ½ cups chicken stock¼ tsp nutmeg¼ tsp cinnamon½ cup heavy creamSalt and pepperCooking instructionsPreheat oven to 325°. Place your pumpkins, whole and uncut, on a cookie sheet and roast them for about 45 minutes or until they are soft. Allow the pumpkins to cool before cutting them, removing the seeds, and scooping out the flesh.Using a food processor, pulse the pumpkin until it’s smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a regular blender, an immersion blender (after you’ve added the chicken stock in step 4),baby nappies, or a manual masher instead.Is it done yet?Heat a dutch oven or stock pot over medium high heat. Add the olive oil, butter, and onion and sauté until the onion is translucent and soft. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.Smells so good!Whisk in chicken stock and allow to simmer for a few minutes. Slowly add in the pumpkin and stir to blend well.Cook soup for 15 minutes to allow it to thicken,baby feeding, and then add the nutmeg, cinnamon, and heavy cream.Ready to enjoy!Serve immediately or reduce heat to low to keep warm until you’re ready to eat. You can serve it with a yummy grill cheese sandwich — which is always a kid favorite!
http://msnho.com/blog/lonwaysafety1/contents-mom%E2%80%99s-bag
http://aureole.forenworld.eu/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=678
http://www.wowdigsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=44075
http://przyprawyswiata.targi.pl/viewtopic.php?pid=51995#p51995
lonwaysafety
Początkujący

Jestem: Lekarz dentysta, wykładowca
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: LONWAY
Kierunek studiów: SAFETY
Rok studiów: 2
Miasto uczelni: LONWAY
Uczelnia: LONWAY SAFETY