• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

To Fix Sage Issues In Backup And Restore Process

Wasze pytania odnośnie dzieci, ich zachowania w gabinecie; jak postępować z dziećmi w domu i w gabinecie.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

To Fix Sage Issues In Backup And Restore Process

Nieprzeczytany postautor: sagesupportnumber » 01 sie 2019, 12:05

Sage 50 is one of the most efficient accounting software which is available in the market. Even while this software is highly efficient, the users face issues in the Backup and Restore process of this software. When in such a situation, users can take up the below-given steps:
• The location of the Backup file must be changed from the flash drive to a folder which is on the Desktop of the system.
• Then you would have to locate the Sage 50 accounting icon from the desktop and then initiate it as an administrator.
• Now you have to select the option which says ‘Restore from backup’ option and let the process complete.
• You would then have to check the compatibility mode of the software on your system.
• At any point, if the backup location is determined as non-existent, then you would have to change the location from the old location to a new one on the network drive.
If the users come across any kind of issue, they can connect with sage customer service number and avail professional assistance to resolve the issue.

Read More:- sage contact number
sagesupportnumber
Początkujący

Jestem: Pacjent
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: Sage Support
Kierunek studiów: B.Sc
Rok studiów: 2
Miasto uczelni: Carteret
Uczelnia: cam
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama